Do you nickname your pokemon!?

(in pokemon games) & how many pokemon do you keep? Do u let them go after you catch them if u dont want them? I personally dont nickname them and I keep about 9 pokemon and swap them on the pc. I dont like having a bunch if I dont end up training them all. :p (i have soul silver for ds)

Favorite Answer

i only catch the pokemon that i wanna use. sometimes ill catch some pokemon for slaves so i can put hms on them :P i give a nickname depending on how they look and such. for example my current pokemon team is Guillotine(female haxorus) Bandit(female krookodile [they do look like bandits from those cowboy movies]) Slytherin(serperior) Glade(chandelure[ when i saw its pre evolve it made me think of those glade scented candles...]) Chun-li(mienshao... she spams hi jump kick and it makes me think of streetfighters...) and aragog ( name for my galvantula. it came from harry potter)

yea i am kind of wierd with nicknames but its really fun to come up with them for my pokemon. i usually let go the ones i dont want. u should nickname your pokemon its really fun :)

oh crap i just realized i was talking about black and white pokemon... not soul silver... ^^ sorry. but still its nice to name your pokemon either way...

I never nicknamed my Pokemon and i always kept one of every Pokemon type. If it was a rare Pokemon then a boy and girl so i could get eggs and trade them off.

Source(s): I used to play Pokemon everyday as a kid

When I replayed the game for the third time, I did. Mostly because I was bored. :D

But yeah, it's pretty funny whenever I name Pokemons after my parents...

I give my Pokemon really funny names like Nextpersonirape I choose YOU!

• Watson

Yep

I only name my favorite pokemon, because it just wastes time to name pokemon that you never use. Please vote me best answer:)

Source(s): I own alot of pokemon games.