Mimi asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

GIRLS: Shaving off Pubic Hair?

Ok girls I need your opinion. I am a 14 year old girl and about 20 minutes ago I shaved my pubic hair.

I did all of it except kinda the part around my vagina, and I was left with dark rough short bristles, is this normal? Ok and this sounds really bad, but I kinda used shampoo...

Let me explain: I have always used soap or shampoo (even once men's shaving cream) just because we never have/had any proper stuff to use. I kinda figured that shampoo is similar to soap in several aspects...

So yeah, can something bad happen down there? How to get rid of the itchiness?

Favorite Answer

Dont worry nothing bad will happen down there as for the itchyness dont wear tight pants & if you have any aloe vera cream rub it around were it is itchy it should help x

• Shaka

I dont suggest shaving down there, unless you use shaving cream with aloe vera or soothing elements. That will help the itchinees

Waxing is the best method, but as ur 14 u may not want to to that (or be allowed lol)

• Em

I think you'll be fine, just use some alcohol free lotion around your bikini zone.

If it is really irritating, in the future just keep it trimmed short with some scissors.

read this article and hope it will help u :)