Mimi asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

GIRLS: Shaving off Pubic Hair?

Ok girls I need your opinion. I am a 14 year old girl and about 20 minutes ago I shaved my pubic hair.

I did all of it except kinda the part around my vagina, and I was left with dark rough short bristles, is this normal? Ok and this sounds really bad, but I kinda used shampoo...

Let me explain: I have always used soap or shampoo (even once men's shaving cream) just because we never have/had any proper stuff to use. I kinda figured that shampoo is similar to soap in several aspects...

So yeah, can something bad happen down there? How to get rid of the itchiness?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dont worry nothing bad will happen down there as for the itchyness dont wear tight pants & if you have any aloe vera cream rub it around were it is itchy it should help x

• Login to reply the answers
  • Shaka
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I dont suggest shaving down there, unless you use shaving cream with aloe vera or soothing elements. That will help the itchinees

Waxing is the best method, but as ur 14 u may not want to to that (or be allowed lol)

• Em
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I think you'll be fine, just use some alcohol free lotion around your bikini zone.

If it is really irritating, in the future just keep it trimmed short with some scissors.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

read this article and hope it will help u :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.