GIRLS: Shaving off Pubic Hair?

Ok girls I need your opinion. I am a 14 year old girl and about 20 minutes ago I shaved my pubic hair. I did all of it except kinda the part around my vagina, and I was left with dark rough short bristles, is this normal? Ok and this sounds really bad, but I kinda used shampoo... Let me explain: I have always... show more Ok girls I need your opinion. I am a 14 year old girl and about 20 minutes ago I shaved my pubic hair.
I did all of it except kinda the part around my vagina, and I was left with dark rough short bristles, is this normal? Ok and this sounds really bad, but I kinda used shampoo...

Let me explain: I have always used soap or shampoo (even once men's shaving cream) just because we never have/had any proper stuff to use. I kinda figured that shampoo is similar to soap in several aspects...

So yeah, can something bad happen down there? How to get rid of the itchiness?