Best sweet teenage fragrance/perfume?

(I live in the UK, so Victoria Secret perfumes are kinda hard to get)

I rlly want 2 signiture perfumes/fragrances, one for like everyday fall and winter and another for the summery months. My wintery perfume is Prada Candy and it smells like warm caramel candy and I really like it's warm-ish yummy smell.

The perfume I want should be a summery perfume that's like sweet and girly and fun. I like the smell of candy but nothing TOO strong or "perfume" smelling cuz I get headaches from strong perfumes/scents. Also, I'm a teenager so nothing too grown or expensive plz. Any ideas?

• Mac
    Best Answer

As soon as I saw this question my answer was going to be Prada Candy! I love the smell of it, it's just amazing but I see you already have that.

Last summer I was using Hugo Boss Orange and they're bringing out a re-invented version of it this year so I'm gonna get that again because it's really sweet smelling but it's subtle and not over the top. It lasts for ages, I put it on in the morning and then the next day I could still smell it on my clothes!

I would stick with the Prada Candy as a wintery one but instead of getting similar smelling perfumes I'd definitely go to Boots or Fenwicks or a perfume shop and just have a smell of all of the samples and see which one you like, Marc Jacobs Daisy is also really nice, it's not very sweet smelling but it's innocent smelling and really nice.

Vera Wang Princess & Lovestruck are both amazingly scented perfumes and I believe its Lovestruck that has a slight sweet smell to it.

But yeah, just go and smell the samples and find which ones you like, that seems to be the best option for you if you can't decide.

Also, eBay has some Victorias Secret perfume for really cheap and they're based in the UK. I love the smell of ALL VS perfume and since I also live in the UK I have to buy it from there :( There is gonna be a store opening soon in the UK so hopefully shipping won't cost like £20!

I absolutely love the scent Pink Sugar. It's amazingly sweet and great for spring and summer. For summery perfumes you should search for scents that are citrus smelling or fruity. Since in the summer time it's always nice too cool down with fruits.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Best sweet teenage fragrance/perfume?

I rlly want 2 signiture perfumes/fragrances, one for like everyday fall and winter and another for the summery months. My wintery perfume is Prada Candy and it smells like warm caramel candy and I really like it's warm-ish...

Source(s): sweet teenage fragrance perfume: https://biturl.im/gev6W

Hi there! If you want a nice perfume for the summer days, get the Harajuku Lovers perfume, G. It's a really fun, girly, sweet perfume. The perfume smells mostly like coconuts, so if you are a coconut lover get that perfume! It's really worth the buy. The bottle looks really cute in addition to the amazing smell. :)

If you aren't a really big fan of coconut, get the Passport South Beach by Paris Hilton. It smells amazing! It literally reminds me of the beach. The notes in the perfume are, in order of how strong they smell: nectarine, lotus, freesia, jasmine, osmanthus, woodsy notes, sandalwood, marigold and musk. :)

Hope I helped! x

Answer my question? :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvJSZ...

try viva la juicy by Juicy Couture. Or Oh, LOLA by Marc Jacobs. They smell great. If these are too expensive try Bath and Body Works in Carried Away, Sweet Pea, Rio Rumberry, or Pink Chiffon. They are available at www.bbw.com. The body sprays and fine mists aren't expensive. But, if you want a stronger version of them get the toilette. i hope this helps. :)

Source(s): experience :) a.k.a. my brain

Forever Sunshine from Bath and Body Works. It's a summery perfume, and it has the perfect amount of scent for a teen girl.

I agree with a previous poster about Pink Sugar, and there is also the Hello Kitty rollerball fragrance from Sephora. That's a sweet and delicious smell as well.

DKNY Be Delicious!

It is my signature scent! People will always tell me how good I smell. At first it was kind of weird, but I'm used to it now! It is perfect for the summer time(:

Viva la Juicy!

It is such a pretty scent! It definitely is very sugary sweet(:

Wwwbbwcom

I like my Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, it smells sweet and I always get compliments on it when I wear it :)