Unable to lose weight?

It's been 3-4 weeks that I've been dieting,trying to lose weight...I've also started going to the gym 4-5 times a week for an hour...Most of the time I do 25 minutes on the treadmill and it says I've burned 200-250 cals,depends on how strong I go(I know those results are deceiving BUT IT IS... show more It's been 3-4 weeks that I've been dieting,trying to lose weight...I've also started going to the gym 4-5 times a week for an hour...Most of the time I do 25 minutes on the treadmill and it says I've burned 200-250 cals,depends on how strong I go(I know those results are deceiving BUT IT IS SOMETHING)..I sometimes also do 10 minutes of each machine for cardio since I dislike the treadmill.I also do almost any machine from 30-50 reps but I can go up to 100 on some.I do not eat more than 1500 cals a day and most of the time I eat between 1200-1300 cals daily.I do not eat sweets OR junk food.I try to drink a good amount of water but it just leaves me bloated and I eat fruit and veggies when I can find them..I usually eat some cereals without milk for breakfast or a bread roll,depends..I usually eat s low fat subway sub(turkey or chicken breast) with cheese,no sauce and on italian/wheat bread(no more than 350 cals).For dinner I eat what I'm in the mood to eat but never too heavy or unhealthy...Maybe a small sandwich....I did overeat some days I do admit but not so much to screw my diet programme,I'm sure about it.Maybe a Sunday or a weekday if I was tired and hungry....Due to enormous stress I gained 4 kilos the last 6 months and they just won't go away!I'm still stressed I believe but NOT NEARLY AS MUCH..I even overate today bcz I'm just so desperate and only went to the gym twice this week..=(..I also have low iron and my stamina is low..Is it a thyroid problem?..II will have a thyroid test when I go back home but honestly this is really pissing me off.I mean what's the point in depriving yourself if it won't work?Maybe I gained some muscle which weighs more than fat but those damn love handles are still there!...HELLLP..=(...I don't want to lose too much...Just 5-6 kilos would be awesome...
31 answers 31