Stephie asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

Setting Powder for Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation?

Okay so I bought the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation which is supposed to be full coverage but it isn't. I'm okay with that because I can build it up and then use powder on top to cover anything up and the foundation itself is actually working on my acne prone skin. When I bought the foundation the person told me I didn't need to use a powder to set it but I disagree, I don't like the way it leaves my face feeling without powder, it looks to dewy and like foundation. I'm looking for a really inexpensive powder to set it because the foundation is already $38 and I can't afford to spend the same on powder. I also want this powder to be long lasting and not get cakey or make me break out. Any good convenience store brands to get?

Also, I'm looking into MAC products in case the tarte doesn't work out. Would you recommend Pro Longwear Foundation or Studio Sculpt Foundation?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

google "Eshiko" or check their site at eshiko.com

its a japanese face powder and the smallest powder on earth. Its a translucent 10 nanometer crystals that disperses light on your face making your skin looks flawless and pores totally invisible.

Im using this product for 2 months now and the effect is AMAZING. I look airbrushed everytime I use this product. Better than clinique, make up forever, estee, MAC etc. etc.

I tried almost all face powder and this one is definitely the best. You can check out reviews in google people are raving about this product.

They also have a free trial so you can use it for FREE.

• siwani

Yeah, it extremely is a spectacular one! Tarte is a undemanding producer entire. i haven't tried revlon's shade stay so i won't evaluate, yet i equivalent to the tarte foundation on nights out whilst i desire fuller coverage coverage.