Name {x] children with these UNIQUE names?

For those of you who haven't done my previous versions of this: Name 6 girls and 6 boys with the names provided :) You have to have one name from both sections in a combo (first and middle). So you can't have both first and middle from one section only. Girls~ Unique: Abilena, Aelinn, Afra, Alaska,... show more For those of you who haven't done my previous versions of this: Name 6 girls and 6 boys with the names provided :) You have to have one name from both sections in a combo (first and middle). So you can't have both first and middle from one section only.

Girls~
Unique:
Abilena, Aelinn, Afra, Alaska, Anais, Analina, Analise, Annessia, Apphia, Australia, Azalea, Eleanora, Elizabelle, Emmalise, Esma, Ezri, Fiona, Gwendolina, Gertrude, Ilyra, India, Keira, Nairobi, Opal, Paloma, Prudence, Ramona, Rousseau, Rozalia, Rubiana, Sahara, Salvadora, Sapphire, Sapphyra, Sophelia, Xoe, Xyra, Zaada
Common:
Alice, Annabel, Ashlyn, Charlotte, Claire, Elizabeth, Hannah, Isabella, Jane, Juliet, Margaret, Rose, Scarlett, Sophia, Violet

Boys~
Unique:
Abel, Abram, Arro, Ashley, Blaise, Carlisle, Carlton, Cairo, Chance, Easton, Elias, Eliezer, Esau, Finnias, Fisher, Gideon, Haakon, Ikaia, Kane, Lennox, Mattox, Morocco, Moses, Niall, Neo, Ramsay, Ronan, Shia, Tipton, Tomias, Zayn
Common:
Alexander, Benjamin, Blake, Gregory, Henry, Hunter, Jacob, John, Jonah, Joseph, Julien, Paul, Robert, Samson, Samuel, Walter

By the way, this is a legit question, its not just for fun. Although, I do hope you enjoy.
*STAR for more versions!*
39 answers 39