Should I get black or brown TOMS?

Okay so I have contemplated this for a while now, I just don't know which color I want more. I really like the black ones because they go with everything but A LOT of girls at my school have those. And I also really like the brown ones because the are pretty and not a lot of girls have them, BUT I feel like they wouldn't go with everything. Help?

Favorite Answer

Get the brown ones, they look nicer and it's not so common. Besides, even if they don't go with everything, it'll stop you from being tempted to wear them everyday which will only wear them out and ruin them.

Hi (:

First of all, I love Toms! They're so cute and comfy!! Anyways, Brown & black go with EVERYTHING. They're both neutral colors. You should decide yourself on which ones you get. Whatever ones you like more, just get 'em. If you want brown, get them because brown deff matches a lot of things. I personally like black, but if you want brown..go for it!!

Hope this helped you && happing shopping :D

Source(s): <33 toms

I would get black ones. It sucks that everyone at school has them, but come on, why buy something you don't really want just to avoid matching with everyone else. I've seen alot of people wearing the like dark blue/navy ones too. But, I don't know if thats what you're looking for.

Hope I helped. :)

I think the black TOMS because it will match better with your outfits :)

black ones will go better with things

Whatever matches with more of your wardrobe

no, get navy!