Anyone else find the double cheeseburger from McDonalds disgusting?

I LOVE McDonalds but for some strange reason have never liked their double cheeseburger. I find they put too much ketchup on it and the meat tastes nasty too. Oddly enough, I love their single cheeseburgers. Anyone feel this way?

Favorite Answer

The only difference between a single and a double is: the single=1 meat, 1 slice of cheese.

Double: 2 meat, 2 cheese.

Everything else is the same. The bun, the meat, the cheese, the amount of condiments, and the same amount of pickles and onions.

I think it's just the extra meat and cheese that you don't care for.

I've tasted the cheese by itself quite a few times, and it's actually kind of bitter if you use to much or eat it by itself. Heck, it's hardly cheese anyway, it's mostly soybean oil, color and salt.

Source(s): Mc Manager of 14 years.

their single cheeseburgers and double cheeseburgers are the same exact meat patties, so im sure they dont taste different. the only difference is a double has 2 meat patties and a single has one. but its the same. its also the same meat patty on the quarter pounder, double quarter pounder, big mac. and so on

also, if you dont want alot of sauce ask for light sauce or no sauce

Source(s): i worked there

Use your voice. Ask for light or no ketchup. Fresh meat or add salt And pepper too.

• Andy

I love them

• ?

considering that a charbroiled double with some swiss cheese for $1.50 at Walmart.

I actually love them. I eat them almost every week. Fast and tasty meal to go.

Did u know you can make homemade booms out of the main stuff they use in that!!? Lol

To me their burgers taste fake. They don't taste like real burgers should taste like.

• Joy

Try the McDouble, I like those..

Idk they are both the same lol just MORE I have the double one all the time but the big mac is better and it really isnt tht big