Who do you think is prettier, Lucy Hale or Ashley Benson?

My friends and I have had debates over whos prettier. I personally like Lucy Hale because of her uniqueness, but i want to know other peoples opinions. My best friend thinks Ashley is way prettier.

Its all in the eye of the beholder, of course, but im curious

Best Answer

i think they're both beautiful in their own way, but to me Lucy is more prettier. she kinda has an exotic look going on and ashley is blonde and her face can be forgotten unlike lucy's.

I personally think Lucy Hale because for whatever reason, Ashley benson reminds me of that pink fish in the animated movie, Fish tale or something.

well yeah lucy hale has a rare beauty cause many people don't look like her (that's why you said she's unique) but ashley is prettier

• Definitely Lucy. And I loove the name Lucy. Ashley is nowhere near as pretty as her.

Source(s): My opinion.
  • OMFG this is like comparing a tulip to a rose. Both are gorgeous. Damn....stop making it hard for me....

Okay....

I'll say Ashley. Lucy is really really really pretty too. I mean honestly they are both stunning.

I think, Ashley Benson.

Source(s): Your name is Sherry? ha, ha, ha. what a name.

LUCY HALE!!!