Maxx
Lv 7
Maxx asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 9 years ago

So will self-admitted Warmist thief & liar Peter Gleick get fired or will Pacific Institute whitewash it all?

------------------------

Update:

------------------------

Dook - I didn't say he was either, that's what he said of himself.

------------------------

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well! Well! Just look at what can get these warmies passions up. Wow! You really stirred up a hornet’s nest by exposing one of their liars as a liar.

Let’s start with Jungle Jim (or should we call you Rain Forest Jim?) His own confession, “Given the potential impact however, I attempted to confirm the accuracy of the information in this document. In an effort to do so, and in a serious lapse of my own and professional judgment and ethics, I solicited and received additional materials directly from the Heartland Institute under someone else's name.”

This was only his first confession it got worse.

Big Gryph: It is nice to see you keep a stiff upper lip with your gods crumbling before your eyes.

Hey Dook: This is clever of you. Change the argument to that of wording. It is an old trick. “He who controls the vocabulary wins the argument.” Just remember, “A rose by any other name is still a rose.”

Juicy: The records at East Anglia were paid for by tax payers and were being hidden by the East Anglia authorities. They should have revealed them immediately by the freedom of information acts of England. Don’t we have a right to know what the data says? We paid for it.

Gary F: Nah, I’m not into that kinky stuff but you go ahead.

Antarti: After some questioning of his answers he had to finally admit the documents were altered although he didn’t know who or how but it wasn’t him and though he didn’t thoroughly check he submitted them anyway. (I think there is more to come.)

MAXX: Now to your original question, officially he is on self imposed leave from the Pacific Institute but I’m sure he will wash up on shore if not back at the Pacific Institute some other money grabbing freedom limiting organization. Probably will be made a high mickey-muck at the IPCC. Yah, they will white wash it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

When will the criminals who hacked the East Anglia emails be caught? Those cowards are in hiding and at least Peter Gleick came forward.

Sagebrush

<The records at East Anglia were paid for by tax payers and were being hidden by the East Anglia authorities. They should have revealed them immediately by the freedom of information acts of England. Don’t we have a right to know what the data says? We paid for it.>

Taxpayers also paid for their buildings. We should have access to these buildings. Should we smash a window so that we could have this access late at night?

Do you have proof that the East Anglia authorities were hiding their records? Link please! And if you do, go to a judge and get a search warrant. Hacking is a crime, regardless of the motive. And none of this changes the fact that the hackers are hiding and that makes them cowards. If they are so sure that they did us a service by "blowing the whistle," let them bask in the adoration of the public. They want a medal, let them collect it.

• 9 years ago

Did deniers discount the climategate email because they where stolen, no

Yet they seem quite desperate to do that with these documents, no matter how they were obtained if they prove to be true, then they pretty much support what 'alarmists' have been saying about denier experts for years, and I should add, what these denier experts have been dining for years.

I can see from the volume of questions deniers are generating try to shift the focus to Gleick, even you guys see how damaging this is to your house of cards.

• 9 years ago

Look up the definition of the word "thief."

Then look in the mirror for the definition of the word "liar."

Will he get fired? Who the hell knows? Nobody. A bogus question. The only difference from the bogus answers from this same source: no links to trickster anti-science videos.

Edit: "I didn't say he was either, that's what he said of himself."

You mean Gleick called himself a "thief and liar"? When? Where is the link? Or could you be lying AGAIN - you DID say he was a thief and liar (are you able to read your own question!)?

Better withdraw this question with its latest testimony to your mental brilliance. Or read what the bible says about lying and how to pray for your sins.

Source(s): People who flunked school hate it afterwards. Yahoo Answers is a way to let off steam. Here you can be as stupid as you want. No Fs here, just thumbs ups from your fellow flunkers.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gary F
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If Gleick had obtained and released documents from a climate research laboratory, you'd be having sexual fantasies about him right now.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

When do you think he will become old news. Now it's peter, before it was Gore. Nobody cares about either one of them except deniers.

The issue is climate change which has already begun even though you refuse to accept it. Denying it wont make it go away.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

"thief and liar"??????? Another facta ex rectum from the denier industry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.