Is it a bad thing when someone tells you that you look like Barbie?

At my school, everyone tells me I look like a star. For example, Mary-Kate & Ashley.. Barbie.. and others. Anyways, I usually get called Barbie. I ask them why and they say you have the perfect hair.. the perfect skin.. your tan.. you look great with blonde, brown, or reddish hair.. you have super long eyelashes..... show more At my school, everyone tells me I look like a star. For example, Mary-Kate & Ashley.. Barbie.. and others. Anyways, I usually get called Barbie. I ask them why and they say you have the perfect hair.. the perfect skin.. your tan.. you look great with blonde, brown, or reddish hair.. you have super long eyelashes.. your smile is perfect (never had braces, and teeth are board straight).. and i have blue eyes. Please tell me if this is a good or bad thing and why. Thanks so much for your input. (: