I need help with a PC rig setup (newbie to pc gaming)?

okay, i'm DONE with console games... i'm switching over to PC, i will be only playing BF3 on this PC (i have another computer for movies etc.etc.) i want it so i can run battlefield 3 on all ULTRA settings, and be able to play it for about 6-9 hours without having it to turn off and cool down.... and i... show more okay, i'm DONE with console games... i'm switching over to PC, i will be only playing BF3 on this PC (i have another computer for movies etc.etc.)
i want it so i can run battlefield 3 on all ULTRA settings, and be able to play it for about 6-9 hours without having it to turn off and cool down....

and i have a somewhat "tight" budget, if somone could pretty much, tell me what i would need to run ultra, (i don't have anything yet, no tower/moniter anything) starting from scratch.. if you could give me links as to where i could obtain the hardware

i need it to be cheap, but i also need the to be quality, somwhere inbetween.

thanks to whoever can help me :)