Best places to stay and visit in Slovenia? - any recommendations?

My parents are now deciding where go on our summer holiday. We're a family of 5 - 2 adults and 3 teenage girls (ages 12, 14 and 15). By browsing the web, I thought that Slovenia sounded lovely. I would love to go there but my parents need a bit of persuasion! We would probably split the two week holiday in to two parts so one week we would like a city and the other week a nice lake where there is lots to do (canoeing, kayaking etc etc). Does anyone have any ideas btw the holiday has to be of a reasonable price :L also nothing too boring.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bled indeed, as well as Portoroz and probably Postojna.

Source(s): www.slovenia.info www.bled.si/en www.portoroz.si/en www.lifeclass.net
  • 3 years ago

I hate playing yet i admire Vegas. i admire seeing the over the terrific inns and factors of interest. inns for human beings on the cheap might contain something like Excalibur, super apple super apple, or Luxor. i got here across some good deals on the Mirage and Treasure Island that are greater center strip. The Flamingo is likewise decrease priced and is in an incredible region, yet various the rooms and decor are in want of updating. regardless of you do, stay removed from Stratosphere, Sahara and Circus Circus. whilst their expenses are alluring, they are dumps (Stratosphere is fantastic) and that they are quite long walks from each and every little thing else on the strip. dazzling to bypass to, to no longer stay at. in case you do no longer heed my warning, you may take the monorail to the main properly known element of the strip which has a quit on the Sahara. The Grand Canyon is a sturdy couple hour holiday. There are a ton of day excursions you may take accessible, although that's going to take actually all day. i think of the excursions are approximately 12 hours long. there is likewise excursions to Laughlin that's an previous western city, the Hoover Dam and likewise to multiple cities in California. between the superb issues approximately Vegas is the buffets. take income of them. The nutrition is nice, they are extensive and the fees are often large. If buffets are not your project, i admire Margaritaville on the Flamingo and the burger place interior the Mirage. The call escapes me, yet its the only burger place interior the Mirage. so a techniques as factors of interest, those are some that shop me entertained: -Sigfried & Roy's secret backyard on the Mirage -unfastened pirate teach at Treasure Island -vogue teach Mall, communicate board shops at Caesar's Palace, Miracle Mile Mall at Planet Hollywood -gondola rides & wax museum at Venetian -dancing fountains on the Bellagio - see them at nighttime -Eiffel Tower on the Paris - bypass up in it at nighttime -unfastened organic international habitat at Flamingo -unfastened lion habitat at MGM Grand -medieval situations dinner at Excalibur -shark reef at Mandalay Bay -rides & commentary tower on the terrific of the Stratosphere

• 8 years ago

Lake Bled, without a doubt.Check it out online.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.