Who would be a better pickup Jarrett Jack or Isiah Thomas?

I have a dilemma on whether to do this.I have Trevor Ariza even though he is a small forward,I want to get either Jarrett Jack or Isiah Thomas,they are point guards,who would be a better pickup for Ariza,cause I feel his game is about to head south.

Favorite Answer

Thomas has much more upside. Definitely some risk (with Evans and Thornton taking up most of the guard minutes), but we've seen the story with Jarret Jack-it-up. Go Thomas. You won't regret it. It's not like Jack is a huge pickup target right now.

Source(s): 65% performance in yahoo fantasy sports since 2001

I would go with Thomas he seems to have a lot of upside and Jack has been coming off the bench behind Vasquez and I'm not completely convinced Jack is 100%.

Thomas, just got the starting job and doesn't plan on losing it any time soon. Jack's minutes are being limited slightly by Grievis Vasquez right now and if he falters at all he'll lose his spot to him. Thomas has the job and his only threat is John Salmons, who's a natural SG not PG and who is aging and injured right now.

It is a wash... they are pretty even.