Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Please i just want few seconds from ur life just few seconds please can i have them?

I just want to write something that has been there in my heart...

Now there is a girl i love her a lot , she means everything to me, i can even die for her beautiful smile...

I met her when i was just 10 years old.. She is so beautiful , i mean if i show u her pic damn u will fall in love with her.. Six years we were in same school didn't talk much... All the boys not me used to try there chance.. I was like ignorant..

I left the school, last july met her on facebook , she is always nice to people.. Really so pure from heart... I mean she is like gold..

That time she was having trouble with studies , daily i used to help her, motivate her , inspire her .. Never in my life talked to a girl this much...

In december we had a fight , it was my mistake.. Told her sorry hundred times but she ignored me.. I stopped talking to her

last week was my birthday.. She texted me" u r really a nice person , i m sorry if i hurt u, i wish u get the greatest of all.. These are the wishes from the bottom of my heart.. Really don't wanna loose a friend like u.. I m really sorry"

look i love her, cann't say to her don't wanna loose that friendship.. Do u think she loves me??

Favorite Answer

These are the wishes from the bottom of my heart.. Really don't wanna loose a friend like u

. Really don't wanna loose a friend like u

loose a friend like u

FRIEND

You just got friendzoned

post a link to a pic then i'll decide whether she's worth everything your on about

i think she likes you, but she wants you to be her friend.. dont tell her that you love her. just wait ! hang out with her, be her friend and see how it goes..