what are YOUR favorite names?

mine for a girl are....

Tristen

Meredith

Blake

And for a boy....

Jace(top boy name of all time!)

Braedon

Blue

BQ RATE MY NAMES?

Favorite Answer

Girl:

Beatrice Ann

Henrietta Faye

Hortensia Jane - 'Or-ten-see-ah'

Lillis Annabelle

Lucretia Anneliese - "Lu-cre-sha'

Boy:

Hadrian Avery

Aloysius Jude - 'Al-lou-wish-uss'

Darcy Reginald

Sylvester Eugene

Dorian Montgomery

Persephone? Hell yeah! Arabella? Go right ahead! Seraphina? God, that's gorgeous! Lucretia? NOOOOOOO!!!! An annoying double standard, I find. My names are not popular in the 'Vintage' trend hence very few people like them. But I guarantee, if Hortensia EVER makes an appearance in a popular movie then EVERYONE will be using it in no time. -_-

BQ:

Tristen - 3/10 - It's not really a girl's name since it's not flattering enough. I also don't find it to be very good looking or intelligent on either gender. Have you thought about Trisha?

Meredith - 10/10 - I adore it. It's sophisticated, it's classy, it's tasteful and it's going to age tremendously well. A lot of people are bound to feed you the whole 'it's an old lady's name' line but, honestly, it's ANOTHER double standard. Arabella is very 'in' and popular, ridiculously so, because of the Harry Potter series. But, until recently, it was deemed one of the most granniest names in existence. So, if Meredith were to show up in a popular movie (like my example with Lucretia) then EVERYONE would be using it. Ah, the fickleness of mankind.

Blake - 0/10 - Flat out boy's name. It's just so nasty for a girl. Have you thought about Blanche?

Jace - 9/10 - A little plain but very powerful all the same. And I can definitely appreciate its age and minted appeal. But I'd still rather prefer something more majestic like Julius. Still, the decision is yours and yours alone.

Braedon - 8/10 - Brandon sounds better. But, overall, Braedon isn't that bad, for a trendy name.

Blue - 7/10 - As a first name, it's not very nice, rather like the name Grey. As a middle name, however, it's lovely. All in all, I'm just glad that you're using it on its correct gender; it was never meant to be a girl's name.

Girls:

Miley

Victoria

Olivia

Sophia

Gwendolyn

Boys:

Nathaniel

Jacob

James

Lucas

Nicholas

BQ:

Tristen - 2/10, i don't like this name that much at all, although it's a bit better on a girl then it is a boy.

Meredith - 5/10, it's cute, i like it

Blake - 3/10, it's ok on a girl but i much prefer it on a boy.

Jace - 5/10, it's cute, i like it, but it sounds more like a nickname to me than a full name. I have Jason, with the nickname Jace on my favorite boy's name list.

Braedon - 9/10, adorable and I have it on my favorite boy's name list, although i prefer it spelled Braden.

Blue - 1/10 - It just doesn't sound like a good name, especially for a boy, i think it sounds better on a girl and as a middle name.

My favorite names for a girl are Emily and Lily. For a boy it would be hard but I would say Evan or Seth.

Girls:

Tristen: 7

Meredith: 7

Blake: 7

Boys:

Jace: 8

Braedon: 8

Blue: 1

Source(s): 18 year old female

Girls:

Ava, Rosalie and Sophia

Boys: Sebastian, Gabriel and Raphael

BQ:

Tristen - very American-sounding, not something I particularly like (not because it's American, I just don't like the name)

Meredith - it's OK, but seems a bit old-fashioned to me

Blake - nice name, but it seems a bit masculine to me

Jace - it's OK...not something I would choose, but not something absolutely awful

Braedon - without the 'e' I like it, but I think the 'e' makes it look weird

Blue - I don't like colours for names (except Scarlett for a girl), and Blue is just a little odd in my opinion

Tristen is a wicked cute name and so is Blake but they sound like boys names. Blue sounds more like a girl and Jace does too. I do though find all of your names lovely. My favorites are

Boy

Logan

Tristen

Max

Arnaud

Girl

Emily

Rose

Rachel

Violet

• Karly

Girls:

Layla Rose

Lilia Grace

Amber Lily

Jaida Rose

Boys:

Jaiden Chase

Kaelan Mckenzie {kay-lan}

Kayden Lee

Bentley Ryan

BQ: Tristen, Meredith and Blake all sound so boyish for a little girl. Sorry but I rate them all 0

Jace is cute, 8/10. Braedon is another one of my favourite boy names 10/10. Blue is okay, but it just reminds me more of a colour than a name 6/10.

xx

Girls;

Emilia, Naomi, Mae, Francesca, Kate.

Boys;

Miles, Jace, Joel, Casey, Oscar.

My opinion on your names;

-Tristen (1/10); I don't really like Tristen for a girl, to me it sounds very masculine and doesn't appeal to me at all, sorry!

-Meredith (2/10); This name just makes me think of an old lady... I couldn't imagine a child with the name Meredith it just sounds so old to me.

-Blake (1/10); same as Tristen, I just prefer the name on a boy.

-Jace (10/10); LOVE it! :) As you can see, it's one of my favourites too. I think its a strong, masculine name that will age well and you don't hear it that often.

-Braedon (3/10); i think i like it spelt Braden and bit better, think the 'e' is a bit unnecessary. I don't mind it, its quite cute.

-Blue (1/10); don't like it, sorry !

(:

Tristan 7/10 never heard this for a girl before, I like it (:

Meredith 3/10 ehh..

Blake 5/10 it's alright

Girls:

Bethany

Carly

Ryan(also an uncommon girl name :D)

Peyton

Boys:

Percy

Luke

Ethan

Jace

Source(s): I lovee names ahaha!

Sarah

Jessica

Lindsey

Melissa

Rebeca

David

James

Kevin

Kyle

Girls

Addilyn

Morgan

Kaitlyn

Ava

Mia

Jocelyn

Boys

Wesley

Owen

William

Matthew

Andrew

Austin