Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 years ago

Are these Awards and Ribbons worth any promotion points in the army?

NDSM

ACM-CS

GWTSM

ASR

OSR

NATOMDL

• BRaini
    Favorite Answer

No - all of those are service medals and not individual awards. They are worth ZERO points toward promotion.

Sorry

Brian Raini

Source(s): I retired from the military and read the regs to get answers.

Army Ndsm

• ?

Ndsm Army

• ?

Browny points. I should of got a award for sitting on the comoad the longest and on purpose to not work. No body cares about that or your other ribbons you will get when you in. National Defence. Rifle markmenship.

Its jus there to make the uniform look decorated. Thats it honestly.

Truthfully, I don't think so. I am not sure about the NATOMDL, but I know the rest are not. AAM, ARCOM, GCM, and awards along those lines are worth points though.