Girlfriend problem...Big time!! :(?

Well this one is a doozy and I appreciate anybody who takes their time to read and respond to this. Well it starts out like this. My girlfriend and I have been together a little over 2 years. About 7 months ago we took a break because she had personal problems. Just not 7 months later i found out that about a month... show more Well this one is a doozy and I appreciate anybody who takes their time to read and respond to this. Well it starts out like this. My girlfriend and I have been together a little over 2 years. About 7 months ago we took a break because she had personal problems. Just not 7 months later i found out that about a month after we took a break she had sex with some guy she had sex with like 3 years ago. And of course I didn't like thinking about her having sex with him because i found out through one of her friends that i guess the dude has a huge d***. And of course i felt insecure about it, I don't have a mini penis or anything but im not hung like a horse. But anyways thats off topic. So I think to myself that I'm not good enough for her and that's why she had sex with him. I know that might sound stupid but it really bothers me. But I digress, I found this out because I accused her of talking to him on facebook. It wasn't really an accusation, more like me trying to get her to admit what she did. Because little did she know, i had her facebook password. And even though it was sneaky and deceitful of me, i read a conversation between the two of them on her facebook. I confronted her about it. I told her everything, that i knew her password, that I read the conversation. He said something along the lines of "but you said that next week" and she said "i need someone to talk to." She said that he was bugging her about having sex with him, and instead of telling her no, that she got a boyfriend. She said next week and she kept on saying next week. She claims to me that she was just trying to not be mean. I don't know what the **** to think, It ****** with me so bad. I started to shake really bad, my blood pressure went through the roof, my body temperature was going crazy. My heart was pounding at like a million miles an hour. Honestly it had to have at least tripled, i felt like i ran 5 straight miles. What I wanna ask is so much stuff. What should I do? Am I right to feel how I do now? Is she telling me the truth? If she is then why couldnt she just tell him no? I feel so lost and betrayed like im just not good enough for her. It's just a really shitty feeling and I hate it. I just need some help from you guys, I really have no clue what to say or do. All i have on my mind is hate and anger and disappointment. She says she hasn't had sex with him recently, only 6 months ago. Which yeah that ***** with me cuz i just found it out today but I can kind of try to perhaps forgive that cuz we werent together at the time. But it still sucks. I just don't know what to think now. How do I know she didnt have sex with him recently or right now? And btw there is no feelings between them too. He just wants to have her for sex. Which in a weird kind of way pisses me off even more cuz there isn't even a legitimate reason for having sex. Besides just having sex. So please guys, I thank SOOOOO much to anybody that reads this and answers. Help me out, please.
8 answers 8