American Idol Top 24: One contestant has me worried?

The Top 24 (soon to be 25) has me worried. I agree around 99% with the judges decision, but that other 1% has me very worried, and that's Eben Francowitz. After Scotty McCreey's ludicrous victory due to teenage girls making the voting biased, how teenage girls are crazy over Justin Bieber (a guy I cannot... show more The Top 24 (soon to be 25) has me worried. I agree around 99% with the judges decision, but that other 1% has me very worried, and that's Eben Francowitz. After Scotty McCreey's ludicrous victory due to teenage girls making the voting biased, how teenage girls are crazy over Justin Bieber (a guy I cannot stand...period), and how Eben was compared to Bieber, I am praying, PA-RAYING, that he does not end up making the voting biased. Make sure to check dialidol.com, cause if Eben has significantly more votes than any other contestant, then unfortunately, we might have another guy winning only because of biased voting. If Eben does get the most votes, he better be phenomenal, or else we'll know that American Idol is still just a popularity contest. Is anyone else worried about that like I am? Do you think the top 24 (soon to be 25) is correct? Or do you think there's someone that should or should not be there?
5 answers 5