Whats more exciting to watch..a touchdown pass, an impressive slam dunk, or an AWESOME homerun?

Its easy for me, watching one of my favorite Braves crush a long one is just an amazing feet to witness.

Touchdown passes are cool, but not the most exciting thing in my mind.

I'd put an impressive slam dunk over a touchdown pass, due to the degree of difficulty, and the awesome sound it makes.

What say you?

Favorite Answer

Anyone can dunk a basketball

Anyone can toss a touchdown pass

Very, very few athletes can hit a monster 500 foot bomb to straight away center at Turner Field.

Hitting a home-run, by far.

• vanwie

A homerun, no question. it relatively is probable because of the fact baseball is my trendy pastime and that i pay extra interest to it than soccer and baketball. touch downs are lots extra exciting once you're surely on the pastime. all and sundry around you is cheering and screaming. the completed environment only makes you opt for to scream and cheer, too! i've got in no way been a great fan of basketball. confident, i will circulate to a pastime now and returned, yet its no longer something I sparkling my schedule to do! yet baseball & each and every little thing approximately it makes me surely ecstatic! in case you're a baseball fan, you comprehend the sensation while your trendy team gets a homerun. It fills you with this magnificent exhilaration it relatively is incredibly no longer uncomplicated to beat.

Touchdown pass... The others don't compare..

A TOUCHDOWN PASS

non ...the sports you mentioned are f**kin boring to watch.. an exciting goal in hockey is the best

• Yogi

Porn