Is there a such thing as a pimple fetish?

This guy I was talking to on facebook just told me that he thinks pimples are cute.. and that he wanted to lick mine...

???!?!?

I'm sure that he was serious... he also has a foot fetish... he's like begging me to like roleplay with him a situation with me making him lick my pimples lol

• .
    Favorite Answer

Acnephilia

While it took little less than two months for me to really see a difference, my acne, blackheads and whole lot of other skin problems I had such as eczema had completely cleared! It was totally amazing...

Get Rid Of Acne Permanently?

I don't think he was serious, but hey, there is a fetish for EVERYTHING.

Fun fact from Cracked.com (that I'm too lazy to link): Apparently, some people have a fetish for putting bike pumps up their butts and filling their air with stomach.

right this is what i think: ---Vampires as mythical bat-all human beings isn't real. Vampirism is a ailment characterised with the help of the will for human blood. It replace into exhibited with the help of persons which includes Countess Erszebet Bathory of Hungary and Vlad Tepes (Dracula) of Transylvania (cutting-edge-day Romania) There are individuals of the "Goth" team that place play as vampires. i understand in common terms a sprint concerning to the mythical creature. in case you have a query, e mail i will objective to answer. (in case you do ask, do no longer assume an answer till approximately 5 p.m. EST. it fairly is the 1st time i'm getting loose time for the time of the weekdays. Sorry whether it fairly is inconvenient)

Probably,thats one of the most fuxked up fetishes ive heard inna while though lol

Hahahahah..

Interesting..

• I'm pretty sure there is at least one sicko on this earth who has a fetish for all things disgusting.

Actually...I asked you to supply "photos" of your pimples first.

This is proof that guys will say virtually anything to get laid...

noo never heard of that one before...