I need to open a portal or travel to another dimension?!?

I NEED HELP ASAP! MY FRIEND WENT TO ANOTHER DIMENSION AND I NEED TO BRING HER BACK!

She had been talking about it for a few days,but I never thought she would be serious!

She had a spell book,but I can't find it anywhere!She must've took it with her or I would have looked through that bfirst.Yes she is wiccan,but I don't know what to do to save her!

Please I need a spell/chant/wish SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP ME FIND HER!

I am very desperate,please someone help me!

It would be much appreciated if people didn't troll this,Im being DEAD SERIOUS!!!

Best Answer

Natalie

Your friend is pulling your leg. Trust me when I tell you she's not smart enough to be wiccan. The only way you can go through another portal is by imagination. Wiccan's don't cast spells to go through portals. They use "practical magic" so she's pretending to be something she isn't and she's just hiding from you. You have to really understand the wiccan ways and the way spells work. They're not as literal as you think. Plus in order to cast any spell successfully you have to be extremely good hearted, intelligent, focused and above all demonstrate a true belief in the wiccan philosophy.

From the little bit you've said about her it sounds like she is a big bullsh---ter. Wiccans don't act like that. They certainly don't brag about what they can do and they just don't go through portals to other dimensions.

Ask yourself has your friend ever proven to you she is a true wiccan? Does she appear to be very knowledgeable in wiccan beliefs and highly intelligent in general knowledge? Is she sensitive to other peoples needs and an advocate for people with troubles? Is she a gentle person with a positive outlook on life? Does she help other people? Is she spiritual - meaning does she worship a specific religion, deity or commune with the earth or universe?

If you said no to any one of those questions trust me she is not wiccan and cannot perform the feats she claims she can.

Your going to have to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the Potato People and plead with him to open a portal so you can get your friend back but be carful because if there is one thing he hates more than anything in this world it is crazy people.

What you describe cannot happen. Spells and chants don't do this. They only help focus your mind. Your friend is here in this dimension but not where you expected her to be. You need to get a firmer grip on reality.

Tarot Cards are the most accurate ways to get into other portals. Be safe and make sure you know what you want to do and know.

In additiont to that, clear your mind of anything that causes stress, anger, and sadness. Think happy and safe thoughts because your feelings attract things you may or may not want.

That nonesense has absolutely nothing to do with the Wiccan religion.

If you really believe this, your friend is playing one massive trick on you.

Sorry, but it doesn't work. Magic has laws and rules. It will NOT work for that. And she is pulling your leg since Wicca does NOT = Spells or magic. Wicca is a polytheistic RELIGION!!!

Source(s): Wicca over 45 years.
  • I guess I will go along this poor excuse of putting another religion down. NOT

Oh. I'll go get Spok. He's reading a book in my livingroom.

Try calling her cell.

• Lv 5

Accept Jesus Christ as your savior and dump the witchcraft garbage.