READING FESTIVAL. HELP.?

I really want to go to Reading festival this year, but i'm 15. Any way i can get in? Do they check ID religiously? I know friends that have got in but i'm not sure how. Thank-you!

Reading festival in England..

Favorite Answer

Which reading festival is it? I went to the upper division of a reading festival in 9th grade because my teacher didn't want to go on two days (which is reasonable). If you think about it, there is no way they can find out if you are a freshman or not. It's not like you have any official identification that says what year of school you are in. If your teacher puts on the form that you are a sophomore, then there is no way for them to know you aren't a sophomore. They could, however, check how many years you have been to the festival, and because of this you may not be able to go your senior year. It's probably unlikely that they will do that though.

• reneau

Im somewhat effective you'll get theese mug/ form issues which have a secret compartment on the bottom the position you are able to sneak alcohol into and take at the same time as bands are proforming as long as you shop the alcohol bit seperate from regardless of tender drink you're taking up on the suitable of the mug, there made somewhat for fairs like theese . I dont get why each individual has a stick up their *** about it little ones will drink, its a lengthy way extra to blame to take your own drink then you recognize they havnt been drugged/tampered with . sturdy success x