Speech about paris, france?

Ok so I am going to do an informative speech on Paris Fance. There is just so much to write on adn I am having a hard time narrowing it down as to what I should write about. I cannot try to persuade my audience to want to go there i can only state the facts. I was thinking to do it on monuments, fashion and??? I am... show more Ok so I am going to do an informative speech on Paris Fance. There is just so much to write on adn I am having a hard time narrowing it down as to what I should write about. I cannot try to persuade my audience to want to go there i can only state the facts. I was thinking to do it on monuments, fashion and??? I am not even sure if i should do it on fashion any help with three catigories would be great and then i coould just go from there! THANKS!

Speech#3—Informative, Describe a Place
Thoroughly and specifically describe one place in the world to the audience. This can be somewhere that you are very familiar with or somewhere that you would like to know more about. Only inform your audience about this place by being objective with facts, anecdotes, and history. Do not try to persuade your audience to like this place or to go there