gumdrops asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

Dying my hair HHHEEELLLPPP?

Well I was thinking about dying my hair all red like a bright red and dye the top black so when the roots of my red comes the black covers it. But how would I dye my hair at the same time? Or at separate times. If I dye red first and then wash my black off the black might get on the red. What should I doooo?

Or I was thinking about dying my whole hair black and on the bottom have a little red streaks. Maybe three or four of them. The haircut will be like a china bang cut.

Which do you think I should do and how?

Favorite Answer

dying your hair yourself isnt a good idea at all. spend few bucks and go to the salon. professionals will do it better and the resut will be great and if it is not at least you ll be having some1 to blame and redo it again. Black and red is old fashionned by the way, thats the story of 5 years ago. You check the new catalogues of Marie claire for coiffures and Hair styles . they have better options for hair coloring. Black and red is deperate gothic style and thats so 2000.

You should go to a salon to get it done professionally, it's hard to do a two toned hair color without making them run. And also, if you use a red dye out of a box, it is more likely to not come out the way you want it to (I know this from personal experience) and fade out faster.

The best thing you can do is go to a salon. if you already have a stylist, he/she will be able to give you the best dye job. If you don't have a stylist, then, GET ONE! tell them how often you wash your hair, the products you use and if you have dyed your hair before. Once you get you hair dyed, wait one to three days before you wash your hair. Get color treatment shampoo and conditioner. Be careful around chlorine because it will make you hair fade.