Short and sweet ... Il answer yours questions to :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

How am I goin to get over my ex bf it has been 2 years since we broke up and haven't seen or spoken since

He has a gf of almost 2 years now and I had a bf for a year and half but we broke up we are still friends

But I can't get my mind off the first ex :( help????

Favorite Answer

I'm assuming you want to either get back with him, or completely forget about him.

If you want to get back with him then:

1. Meet him.

2. Go down on him and give him the best bj ever and allow him to ejaculate all over your face and tell him this is what it would be like all the time if he got back together with you.

I'm serious, guys love this from a girl.

If you want to forget about him:

1. Stop thinking about him, get a hobby, put everything away that reminds you of him, Keep your mind busy at something you like to do.

If that fails, just remind yourself that your better off without him anyway because the vast majority of men are jerks, so he's highly likely one of those.

Since it sounds like he's not going to be open to getting back together, forget him.

I know, easier said than done, right? Try doing a club or getting a hobby, or go somewhere where you can meet new people. If you had a good relationship with your ex, better than your last boyfriend, you probably think you'll never have another relationship like him. But that just isn't true.

Long story short, just date around. There's a reason it didn't work the first time, take that knowledge and use it to find a new guy :)

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As5g1...

If this ex was your first love, or maybe even your longest love, you probably won't ever forget them, that's just the way it is. But you just have to remember that you have a boyfriend now of 1 and a half years, and you have to think if you are happy with him, and if you are, then that's all you should think of :)

Remember why you broke up, think of everything bad about him, try not to think of the good things about him. If he broke up with you, he didn't appreciate you and doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone that appreciates you and never lets you go. If you broke up with him, you had to have had a reason, so remember whatever that was.

Here's mine :)

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao...

Don't think about him and just know your future will be even better. Think about your future noo matter what:] it will be amazing. Date around, once you find that amazing guy, you will eventually forget about him

i could straighten the perimeter, that could desire to straighten extremely. it particularly is what I do as quickly as I curl my hair I continuously straighten my bangs curiously particularly extraordinarily and styled. desire I helped :)

I would call him up and tell him and if he says hes over you then your brain will be like STOP LIKING HIM WVEN THOUGH HE'S SOOO CUTE sorry got Alittle carried away there lol yea umm answer my questions please!!

Okay, I answered.