Pokemon Adventures question?

I own the first 3 books, and appearantly there are 14 printed so far, with 15-29 not published. Do they all follow the story with Red? Because on volume 4, it looks like a different character. But there is also the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl adventures, along with Black and white. Im so confused!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

The Pokemon Adventures manga does follow Red, up to either volume 3 or 4.

Continuing on, you will follow a NEW protagonist called "Yellow."

Pretty much, throughout ALL the "Pokemon Adventures" manga, it will change main characters to those of the games.

So after you complete the Red/Blue/Green arc you'd encounter the Yellow arc, then you will move on to Gold/Silver/Crystal in the JOHTO region, then Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald in the Hoenn Region etc

"Diamond and Pearl" AND "Black and White" adventures are a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT series. These manga are by different authors; like a sequel you could say.

NOTE: There are in fact A LOT of DIFFERENT Pokemon mangas out there. Some Pokemon mangas only deal with a certain region. The manga you are reading which you have, "Pokemon Adventures" starts from the beginning, and makes it's way through the ENTIRE Pokemon series. There are already over 30 volumes for Pokemon Adventures... you know 8D

Really DO check this website if you still dont understand: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mo...

Source(s): Has Pokemon Adventures manga up to volume 15 XD
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Pokemon Adventures question?

I own the first 3 books, and appearantly there are 14 printed so far, with 15-29 not published. Do they all follow the story with Red? Because on volume 4, it looks like a different character. But there is also the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl adventures, along with Black and white. Im so confused!!

Source(s): pokemon adventures question: https://shortly.im/9mt0b
  • 3 years ago

Pokemon Adventures Firered And Leafgreen

• 8 years ago

There are five Regions.

For Pokemon Adventures, each region is explored by manga versions of their game counterparts. E.g. Red was the main character of the Red/Green/Blue chapters, with Green and Blue as his...sidekicks? Something like that.

After the Red/Green/Blue chapters end, Yellow becomes the main character. The story still takes place in Kanto, differs greatly from the storyline of the games and anime, and the main character is not Red/Green/Blue anymore.

For the Johto chapters, the main characters are Gold/Silver. And so on.

I believe (and am probably right) that Red's story involves Red/Green/Blue chapters, a bit of Yellow chapter, some small parts in Crystal chapter (maybe Gold/Silver too but I didn't read that), some small parts in the Emerald chapter, and the FireRed LeafGreen chapters.

And yes, simply put, each "chapter" (R/G/B then G/S and so on) stars different characters. Just imagine a manga version of the games, staring the player characters.

For further explanation, try bulbapedia. It's similar to wikipedia. Just search up stuff like "Pokemon Adventures", "Red", "Yellow", "Ruby", "Diamond" and so on to learn more, but I think my explanation would suffice.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Red_(Advent...

You can read this to begin with, and use it to figure out how the Pokemon Adventures plot goes. Beware spoilers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

no they didn't, pokemon adventures has many lead characters, after red blue and green (if i am not mistaken), it was crystal, silver and gold and it take place in johto region, and after that there are yellow, and also sapphire, ruby and emerald, the name based from the version of the game

Source(s): if you still confused try search google with keywords bulbapedia garden, it is a complete pokemon wiki on internet
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.