What are you top 5 movies of all time?

My top 5 movies would have to be... 1. The Departed ( Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, Mark Wahlberg, Alec Baldwin, and Martin Sheen ) - I love gangster movies and with it being based in Boston ( and on the Irish Mafia ) I have a HUGE attachment to the film. Plus DiCaprio's... show more My top 5 movies would have to be...

1. The Departed ( Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, Mark Wahlberg, Alec Baldwin, and Martin Sheen ) - I love gangster movies and with it being based in Boston ( and on the Irish Mafia ) I have a HUGE attachment to the film. Plus DiCaprio's performance as William Costigan Jr. was fantastic!

2. The Fighter ( Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale, Amy Adams, and Melissa Leo ) - I have always had a thing for movies that start from the bottom and rise to the top. The Fighter does that better than any other movie I have seen. It simply out does most boxing movies because of the great and dramatic back story. Christian Bale stole the show with his Academy Award Winning perfomance of Dicky Eklund.

3. The Dark Knight ( Starring: Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Gary Oldman, and Aaron Eckhart ) - Since I was a little kid Batman had always been my favorite superhero. After Batman Forever, I feared Batman would never be done justice. Until Batman Begins. When I first saw Batman Begins I couldnt wait for The Dark Knight to be realesed. I was very sceptical about Ledger playing The Joker, but when I saw the film, I was blown out of my ******* mind. Heath Leger was The Joker, and for the most part is the reason I love this film

4. Good Will Hunting ( Starring: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Minnie Driver, Robin Williams, and Stellan Skarsgard ) - When I first saw this film I didnt know what to accpect. I was nervous for the soul purpose that I had never heard of Matt Damon. I was hoping that he wasnt going to be another young gun actor who didnt have a talented ******* bone in his body. Boy was I wrong! The chemisty between Will and Shawn ( Damon and Williams ) was absoulutley marvelous! There is really not much more to comment on this film except for the word: WOW.

5. Walk The Line ( Starring: Joaquin Phoniex, Reese Witherspoon, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Robert Patrick ) - Before this movie, I must tell you, I was never a fan of Johnny Cash. I wasnt going to see this movie until my girlfriend said I had to see it. I sat down and snuggled on the couch with her to watch it, accpeting this to be a movie Id sleep through. When it began to play, I was sure it was going to be bad. Then all of the sudden my eyes were glued to the screen. I must say that Phoniex and Witherspoon did a fantastic job as John and June and I believe Witherspoon definetly deserves the Oscar for that film.

Now tell me what are your 5 favorite films?

Other Favorites:
The Prestige
Blood Diomand
Batman Begins
Inception
Im Not There
Brokeback Mountian
Aviator