Should i get mass effect 3 or resident evil operation racoon city? i have been hearing good things about both?

I have played mass effect before and loved the story. And resident evil i love the story too. So i am wondering which should i get.

Favorite Answer

Operation Raccoon City is not a cannon game. It's not made by Capcom, like the other games, but by Slant Six Games. It is supposed to be a game for fans of shooters. Although they are basing the campaign in a Resident Evil side story and including some other elements in the game, it won't be relevant for the story. Besides that, I think the campaign won't be very long, so the main part of the game will be the multiplayer maps. It's like two teams plus zombies and other monsters attaking both of the teams.

I don't know anything about ME3 though.

PS: Resident Evil 6 will be released by the end of the year, so if you want a RE game, save your money and buy that instead.

• shandi

Get Mass effect 3. this is going to likely be a impressive contender for interest of the three hundred and sixty 5 days. in case you have on no account performed a million or 2 you may desire to p.c.. them the two up, using fact they very much upload to the tale and effect the recommendations which you will make in #3 - some could even come returned and chew you interior the *** (talkin' approximately you Ashely/Miranda). usual great interest/sequence which you will certainly play hours upon hours og the single participant, and now with the co-op you will on no account have the skill to place it down.

You should get mass effect 3. Better story and better game play.

I think you should get me3 its an epic game and plus the storyline is amazing

Source(s): My brain

Get both