What do you think is the most evil zodiac sign?

I am going to have to say Capricorn. They are represented by the Devil in the Tarot card and some of the most evil masterminds to ever live were Capricorns...for example: Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong, both were born on December 26th. Al Capone was up to no good and was born on January 17th.

I am actually a Capricorn myself (born January 19th) hahaha, but I am not evil and I am a completely good person. Martin Luther King Jr (born January 15th) was far from evil! haha

BQ: What's your zodiac?

@vegasgirl: Jesus lived too long ago to determine his actual birthday. Maybe it is December 25th, but who really knows!?!

And as I said Martin Luther King Jr was a Capricorn....so was Elvis Presley (born January 8th). Both were good people, Elvis for his music though. haha

December 22nd - January 19th is the Capricorn range, so Stalin was a Capricorn.....

Favorite Answer

Virgos, they're evil as hell! People already get grip talk about Capricorn -n- Scorpio, but what about the ones you dont suspect in astrology? ITS. THOSE. DAMN. VIRGOS. FOR. SURE.

For Capricorns - Libras are evil.

No matter how nice they appear to be toward us they hold Capricorns in little regard and are incapable of comprehending our higher ideals that we strive so hard to establish and maintain. Capricorn is about breaking down "ego". Libras are architects of "ego".

Capricorns work to create a world without ego and Libras endeavor to create a world emphasizing it. It's an ongoing battle which way is the right way but as a Capricorn I feel a world without ego is better. Libras command the moment and always will but Capricorns win in the end. Example: all the Capricorns you mentioned in your question; good and bad, are all historical figures. They are dead but their legacy is still alive. Egos do not prevail.

By the way - there are confirmed historical facts about Jesus that are not speculation or conjecture. There was a man named Jesus who came from Nazareth (now modern day Palestine) and he was not a fictional creation. This same man years later was crucified on a cross by the Romans in Golgotha which at the time was outside the walls of Jerusalem. This man was not born December 25th and therefore not a Capricorn. It can not be verified of the precise day but it is known within a week period of time. Remember, our calendar that we use today was not invented till the late 1500's. Roman calendars cycled between planting, harvest and tax time. Jesus was in fact a Pisces.

Source(s): I'm a Capricorn male

That's not really nice for you to accused Capricorns to be ALL evil. So, because Hitler was a taurus...Im evil? well my family/friends can tell you if Im not or not lol but really no. Your assumptions dont really make sense. I get what you mean but no.

Source(s): taurus

I read an article that had to do with the most arrested astrology signs and they say Cancers are the number one sign and their crime more times then not is murder usually horrific murders.

I'm Leo

• ?5 years agoReport

I agree Cancers are deceptive; pathological liar, manipulative Lack empathy are void of love, sneeky, opportunustic

Leos, they are the most evil out there. Hate em. Period.

Source(s): Anony3

I woudl say neither :\ cuz we all indiviuals and we all have free will and we make choices and deciosns that shape the life we live.

Source(s): libra sun Cancer moon
  • Virgo.

Source(s): I'm a Virgo.

I'm Alexis Neires, and I might be pretty wild, but at least I'm not a terrorist.

Gemini is capable of both extremes

Guns are not evil, its the person using it. Signs are not evil by them-self. You need to look at the rest of the chart. What you are indicating is only a small piece of the over-all big picture.

Source(s): The Undertaker