Guild Wars Keygen help?

I bought some Guild Wars Factions games / expansion packs second-hand and the codes they come with don't work, so i was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get another code or a keygen that actually works?

• Maquis
    Best Answer

There is no such thing as a keygen. There's only viruses and keyloggers that gullible kids will download to try to get a free game.

Sorry, but if you bought the games used, you got ripped off. Online games cannot be sold used. There is nothing in that box worth paying money for except the keycode and once it's used, it's worthless. It cannot be re-used to create a 2nd account.

I don't know if the seller scammed you or if they honestly didn't realize the games were worthless. You can try to get your money back and then go buy a new copy of the game.

Only way to get a working CD key is to buy the game new from a retailer be it digital or a physical box. There's a reason why there are no stores that sell used PC games. CD keys are one use, especially on online games like guild wars. I hope you didn't pay too much for it because you got ripped off.

• bente

I did this--did not get a plague. i assume it really is only a danger you're taking. in case you pass to Google and search for "guild wars prophecies serial codes", various key generator internet sites will pop up. If i might want to, i'd furnish you with one myself, yet i'm presently on a pc that would not enable me to vacation to those kinds of sites. although, once you're nonetheless searching later on, shoot me an digital mail and that i'll deliver you one. i recognize it really is an issue, even though it really is nicely-nicely worth it interior the end. wish I helped.