can someone translate this spanish song for me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c8gyYKSPoo

Youtube thumbnail

pleaseee can you translate this for me because I can't find the lyrics anywhere and I would love to know the meaning since he has a lovely voice!!

danny romero <3

THANK YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ♥

Favorite Answer

this is for every one who say that we can't make it as musicians, that we don't know how to sing, yada yada . here we are danny romero and david cuello in the house.

this goes to all of you, to all of my fans:

I wish you had what one day I asked for, but I found out you are not for me.

you betrayed me, lied to me, abandoned me, made me cry. now you come with excuses, and you come to forgive me.your fake words are not enough for me, I don't crawl on the floor for rat people, I found a thounsand legs to your lies, and what doesn't kill you make you stronger

your fake words are not enough for me, I don't crowl on the floor for rat people, I found a thounsand legs to your lies, and what doesn't kill you make you stronger.

that...

what doesnt kill you make u stronger. you left me and i was lucky on life, I now you now wish my death, now I laugh on your face and show my teeth.

Im happy, now I can live, leave behind what one day made me die

and now I am here and Im going to tell you that

your fake words are not enough for me, I don't crowl on the floor for rat people, I found a thounsand legs to your lies, and what doesn't kill you make you stroneger

what doesnt kill you

what doesn;t kill you, makes you stronger, what doesnt kill you

Source(s): I'm spanish----sorry about the spelling, I'm at work :)

I wish you had what I asked for once, but I found out you're not for me

You betrayed me, you lied to me, you abandoned me, you made me cry

And now you come back with excuses, and you offer me forgiveness

I don't care anymore for your false words, I don't make an effort anymore for weird people

I found 1000 feet in your lies and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, you left me and I was very lucky in life

I know that you want me dead now, I laugh at your face now and show my teeth to you

I'm happy now, I can finally live, leave behind what once made me die

And now I'm here, and I'm going to tell you that:

(Repeats chorus: I don't care for your false words...)

:)

juan carlos is you man!!!

Source(s): native speaker