Max
Max asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Help with overeating please?

I am 50 pounds overweight but I can't seem to stop eating! I really do want to lose weight, but it is really hard! I bike about two miles every day, and take karate lessons (very intensive) on Mondays and Wednesdays. I have been vegetarian for 3 years, and I am 13 and 5'2. Thanks a bundle

Favorite Answer

i am 80 pounds and just started to get serious on rhyme or reason just woke up one day and said enough is enough and I am on a diet now

so the problem is not necessarily that you need to eat less but you need to be eating the right things. there are 2 really good programs for this that you can find on www.gotabs.net. One is called the 31 day fat loss cure and the other is called the diet solution program. try one of those out. my friends found this site and i've had a couple of friends try out each one and they say it works well. hopefully this helps. good luck!

Source(s): www.gotabs.net

if you are going to eat alot . eat healthier food. Another thing that helps is drink lots of water it fills you up !