What wrong with my boyfriend?

Ok I have been dating this guy for over a year. I’m a 45 year old woman and he’s a 50 year old man. He has never had a serious relationship or lived with a woman. He says it’s because he’s in the military and he gets transferred every 3 or 4 years so I told him why didn’t he just ask the woman to move with... show more Ok I have been dating this guy for over a year. I’m a 45 year old woman and he’s a 50 year old man. He has never had a serious relationship or lived with a woman. He says it’s because he’s in the military and he gets transferred every 3 or 4 years so I told him why didn’t he just ask the woman to move with him….there are other people in the military and they do have girlfriend or wives.

And he said he might be transferred to about 5000 km from where he is now living and still he doesn’t want me to move in with him, he just wants me visit him. And get this at 50 years old I was the first girl he introduce to his parents and his siblings, yes I am not joking. I am also the first girl he’s introduced to his co-workers from the military.

Now I have to drive 2 hours every weekend to see him and I’ve told him that it would be very easy for me to get transferred to where he lives (I’m not in the military) and no he’s not ready and he’s not sure so I don’t push but his male friend got recently divorce and now lives with my boyfriend.

My boyfriend took a few days off from work because his male friend was upset due to his wife divorcing him and my boyfriend also took days off to support him at court and he even took time off from work to make him a home made lasagne…he never baked me a lasagne and I cook him meals and bake him home made pies all the time.

My boyfriend is sad now because his male friend is moving out of his place in a few weeks and he told me that he (my boyfriend) would be lonely and misses his friend (male).

My boyfriend has told me in front of his male friend that he has been dreaming about his male friend so I said what…I’m a woman and you dream of him???

He has 2 lesbian sisters and a gay brother and they will be visiting next weekend, so I have to stay somewhere else because there will be not enough place to sleep at my boyfriend’s but he insists that his male friend meets his family???

Plus my boyfriend loves to swim so he told me after his male friend moves out he’s going to go to swimming sessions after work for 2 days a night. He has been talking about that for a long time so I told him that he should have taken swimming sessions sooner, but this his what he told me ‘’ I can’t go now swimming after work because I have to eat diner with (his male friend). I said wow your male friend is a big boy and it’s just 2 nights a week, I’m sure he can eat alone, but he replied that it was complicated.

I thinking that he’s gay and is using me because his co-workers must have asked question about why he’s single and has no girlfriend or he’s not married, they must have wondered too if he was gay.
In the bedroom the s..x is the worst s..x I have ever had, he seems not comfortable with a woman’s body.

Sorry this is so long, but there were very important facts to write and do you all think that he’s gay and do I assume he’s gay or asked him if he’s gay….or simply assume that he’s gay and brake up with him….one thing for sure is that I like men and I’m staying a woman so there’s no way I want to be involve in a relationship with a gay guy.