Can't decide on a major...?

So I'm currently in my second semester of my freshman year at college and I still can't decide on a major. I started with the intention of computer engineering/science but I found the classes way too difficult and I did really poorly in them even though I tried hard. By the end of last semester, I've... show more So I'm currently in my second semester of my freshman year at college and I still can't decide on a major. I started with the intention of computer engineering/science but I found the classes way too difficult and I did really poorly in them even though I tried hard. By the end of last semester, I've come to really hate it because I was doing bad in it so I no longer want to do that. Right now, this semester, I'm still taking computer science classes because it's too late to change and I hate it even more. So I've been thinking about what else I want to do and I can't decide!

Some things I've thought about:

Nursing:
I'm really considering nursing. I find the body fascinating and I think I'd really enjoy learning about everything. I'm hesitant, though, for a few reason: 1) The nursing program is extremely difficult to get in to. 2) I don't know if I can handle the intense coursework. I am interested in the classes they take but I've heard that nursing is one of the hardest majors in terms of work and I'm a bit discouraged from computer science.

Graphic Design:
My school has a different name for it but it's essentially graphic design. This is such a great passion of mine- just messing around in photoshop and stuff. I would love to somehow have a carrer out of it but I don't know how realistic it is. My school call is it Art with a concentration in Graphic Design and we all know the stereotype about art degrees..So maybe this is just more of a hobby.

Graphic Design and Business or Economics:
Then I got thinking that maybe I'd like to go into advertising or marketing. Doing a double major in this would take me a while and a lot of work. I've read, though, that they really don't make a lot of money at all and finding a job in those areas can be very, very difficult.

English and Education:
I've always really loved English classes and I really enjoy helping people (e.g. Nursing). I could picture myself teaching high school English but I know that, currently, the demand for these types of teachers are almost non-existant and pay is less than desirable. So, I'm not sure...

I have other stuff in mind like even culinary school but those are the true and most realistic ones. The problem I have with graphic design/business/economics is that I'm kind of nervous to start a major that doesn't directly lead into a job. For example, you major in Nursing, you become a nurse. English and minor and education, you become a teacher. Simple.

I don't know. I'm just really confused about all this.
Any advice would be appreciated!
4 answers 4