What should i wear when paintballing?

Asked this already, but didnt get a reply and i really need to know. Im going paintballing tommorow and ive never done it before. So i was just going to rent the stuff at the PB place and i wanted to know if they give you some sort Armor or jumpsuit or something? And should i wear something i dont mind getting paint on? And should i wear long sleeve or short sleeve?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

how about a white canvas apron

and nothing else

except maybe a few bulls-eye tattoos

of where you'd like to get hit.

Matching shoes and hand bag are optional.

Actually I think it would be more fun

if you dressed in a Big Bird costume

and goggles with little wind shield wipers

this way you could see better who you be

shooting back.

Source(s): I always try to dress proper to suit the occasion.
  • 8 years ago

You don't need armor. The hits don't hurt that much.

Some fields will let you rent some overalls. But most people just wear whatever is casual, comfortable, and whatever they don't mind getting dirty. Paintballs are water-soluble, but that doesn't mean they won't stain. I often notice grease stains that are left over from paintball hits that only come out after multiple washings, if at all.

Dress weather-appropriate. If it's hot enough for a short sleeve, wear a short sleeve. But most people wear something long sleeve since welts look worse (and sometimes feel worse) on bare skin.

• 8 years ago

I personaly have a banana costume I like to wear. But if you want to be plain and boring just go in jeans and a t-shirt. Mabe even a jacket if you have a really low pain threshold.

Source(s): Nerdcore is correct.
  • 8 years ago

multiple long sleeve layers. cover up any skin you don't want getting hit by a paintball going 300 feet per second. and a cup (trust me).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • clothing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.