PLEASE ANSWER THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!! so I thought I liked him but I recently realized I do not is this good?

so I recently realized I dont like him back is this good to say to him I want to be honest with him this is all that I feel is it letting him down easy or is it to harsh?

Please read this completely without stopping and without over thinking because for it to completely make sense you need to know the whole story because you deserve that and it would be unfair of me to not tell you. First of all you need to know that when I told you that I liked you I meant it I want you to know that, but I have thought it over allot and I realized something that what it was, was me liking you being there I think it was more comforting then anything, what I realized was that I like you being there as a friend because you are a good guy. I get that you wanted a girlfriend and maybe you were just jumping into things to fast thinking that it could start up again but I need to be truthful with you and tell you that, that is not me. I am truly sorry that I am not. And I honestly thought that I could be but I thought it all over and I'm sorry with what the conclusion came to. I would understand if you don't want to talk to me, and if you still want to be friends I would still want to and if not I completely understand. Just know I'm sorry.

Best Answer

I agree with the girl above me. You're just being honest. And eventually you'll have to tell him. It's better to get it out of the way then to prolong the dreaded. You obviously have put a lot of thought into this and he needs to know. You can do it! :)

Source(s): Jack.

that's very complete and nice to say to a guy. i feel bad for the boy.. but i'm sure he'll be glad you're being honest. now.... can you work up the guts to hit the 'send' button? i wouldnt be able to.. :D haahah

Source(s): <3