OPINIONS ON TONIGHTS GLEE EPISODE?(quin's crash)?

what do you think? do you think she'll die? and why or why not?

Part of me is like "they won't kill her off, it's glee!" but part of me think that they're gonna teach a lesson by having her die..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anana
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

QUINN CAN'T DIE!!! Ugggh! Stupid Rachel! If she would've had her wedding in May instead of rushing it, Quinn wouldn't have been hit. But I think she'll die. Reasons:

1. Sue made up with her (saying that she's (quinn) everything that she (sue) is not), everybody made peace with her, so it's okay for her to die

2. Both Burt and David narrowly escaped death. The two main characters to almost die didn't. So this one will.

3. She disn't sign her Season 4 contract, but Finn, Rachel, and Kurt did. This is the easiest way to keep her off.

5. This will totally, without a doubt, hammer home the fact thattexting and driving is bad. Whenever you want to, you'll think of Quinn dead. But if she lives, you'll see her alive again visiting friends. I think that's the main reason this happened the way it did; There are a million ways to die, that's why they chose this one. So this will make sure that viewers get the message not to text & drive.

I would love to say she lives, but I'm quite sure she'll die :(

• 8 years ago

When I Saw Her Texting Rachael I Knew Something Was Gonna Happen Like A Crash. Maybe She Will Live Like Karosky Did I Thought He Was Rezlly Going To Die But I Don't Know. Have To Wait Next Week To Find Out :)

• 8 years ago

That while episode was so sad death at the beginning and end I think the wedding will get interrupted from someone saying Quinn was in an accident and then Rachel will start to feel guilty and get all depressed because she was the one texting her

• 8 years ago

i dont think they will kill her! Glee is all about facing and over coming challenges in life :P

but i still cant freakin believe this! its crazy! and the show doesnt come back on until april!!!!

xp

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Omg. I crying right now because of that. If they kill her off I will freakin throw a fit.

• 8 years ago

I'm split in two, just like you. I can't believe it. Oh my gosh, let's hope for the best. AHH.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.