*Liss*
*Liss* asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Will this stuff help me lose weight? 240 pound girl...?

275 jumping jacks 

110 crunches 

95 squats 

80 pushups 

If I do that every night, how much weight is it possible to lose? I weigh 240 pounds and I'm sick of it.

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

Excersise is around 30% weight loss and your diet is 70 so this is what I would prefer to you,,You have to eat good and cut out all junk food and eat 3 meals healthy meals in a day and 3-4 snacks to keep ur metabolism going,remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day, eat eggs and some whole wheat bread which is good, lunch u can have a healthy sandwich, whole wheat pasta etc.. , dinner should be at least 2 hours before you go to sleep so your body burns fat to as energy while sleeping not what you ate. And at most drink a lot of WATER, and change up all ur white grains to 100 % whole wheat. Hope this helped

Source(s): Exp