If you could invent a device or process, to make life better or safer what would it be?

I have to do a school project and answer all these questions but have been thinking about this question the longest but I'm still stuck! help ...

• Ben
    Favorite Answer

A new way of dealing with garbage or waste.

I don't think the current process is efficient enough. I'd research all the processes in existence, some are very complicated and others are rudimentary. There is improvement needed, it's not a very glamorous idea but one which effects whole countries.

Every city and state (in America at least) has a process for dealing with waste/garbage. Some of these systems are outdated and others are state of the art. Many companies exist which specialize in the implementation of whole systems. The systems are actually quite complicated and multifaceted. They involve many different aspects, from garbage bins which may be wheelie-bin or plastic collected by hand or by an automated truck with crane arm and infra red sensors, so no one has to leave the vehicle to collect the garbage.

I was thinking how the systems themselves could be better, like everyone having a trash-compactor, this would cost too much money for the individual and thus the trash is better compacted collectively.

I don't know what type of new invention, like the crane arm, could make the problem of trash and garbage easier to deal with. Perhaps a new system?

Edit: I think if I could invent one thing to make life better it would be a replacement for fossil fuels, everyone will probably use this idea however.

Source(s): I was watching my garbage being collected this morning by such a truck with a crane arm. The recycling process is a different matter, with more facets - lower tech here, I think the process needs to be more efficient and effective

A Batman on every corner!

Unfortunately you can't make life better for everyone at once. What affects one group positively will have a detrimental effect on another. Safer doesn't necessarily mean better and vice-versa. So, choose a group of people and imagine what they would need or want.

I'd give everyone a box and everyone would live in their own box. This is the only way humanity could not tear eachother apart over their views. Our life is already as safe and as good as it could get. The only thing we need to perfect now is humans.

A process to help people get along with each other - the Live and Let Live philosophy.

Immortality suppository