Would you take the following passages to mean rape?

I say it's rape my friend says it's not. What do you think? If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the... show more I say it's rape my friend says it's not. What do you think?

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

and

They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.
Update: If you say no on them explain why. For the second one, what did those soldiers do with the young girls? Adopt them?