Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesPhiladelphia · 9 years ago

Philadelphia Public School District?

Is the Philadelphia school district an open district. I'm moving to Philadelphia from Dallas and some of our school districts are open(can go to any school in the district) and I was wondering if this was the same case for Philadelphia. I want to move to the Germantown or West Mount Airy area, but I want my son to attend the Laboratory Charter School. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Hope you know your way around. I wouldn't want to live in neither of those neighborhoods.

Also wouldn't want my kids togo to the public schools. If the kids get out of fights, they just as likely to quit early or graduate without reading abilities. If you can afford the good schools. you''ll be all right...or home school. 1 in 4 teacher will go home after being injured by students somewhere during through school year.

Charter schools in Pennsylvania aren't run by the school district. They are run independently, although they receive money from the state and school district. You have to apply and be accepted.

• walz

i do not understand what she did, yet when it changed into funds then it extremely wasn't that vast of a deal. i love Ellen,and he or she looks staggering, yet once you're loaded with funds that is not that vast of a deal. I actually have extra appreciate for the various those who commit their time in faculties and nutrition banks etc.

I'll let the district explain it's enrollment system. http://www.phila.k12.pa.us/

I've been out a while, but I think yes, it is a open system basically.