Why is music important to you?

Music is important to me because it gets me through the real tough times in life. Ive battled with high stress, depression and suicide. Music is my escape from reality. I guess i coukd say, music saved my life. So why do you love music?

Favorite Answer

Music is important to me simply because music is life. It is a nice place for me to go if i am upset or happy. It will always be there for me. Music is amazing. When you are feeling a certain way and think that no one can or will ever understand you, you listen to music. Music understands how you feel and you know music understand how you feel. Music means the world to me. Music is life! Life is music!

When you are feeling a certain way and think that no one can or will ever understand you, you listen to music. Music understands how you feel and you know music understand how you feel. Music means the world to me. Music is life! Life is music!

Music makes me feel great, it didn't saved me from suicide or anything that much. But it did make me more myself. Never been mainstream, I can now just relax when other people give there opinion :) Peace x

Umm...when I don't wanna listen to people saying shits and stuff...I listen music..waaay better!