Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Would the bible be any less believable if there was a part that involved Jesus flying around throwing hotdogs?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What do you mean, "if"?

• Login to reply the answers
  • That's funny, but technically it would be more believable since hotdogs came about in the 20th century. How would that word appear in the bible which was written thousands of years before Christ and finished about 300 after Christ more importantly, how would there have been a word for it in those ancient languages. Omnipotence would start to make sense. I get what your trying to say, but a better case would be "what if Jesus turned water into wine like some kind of a frat boy"

• Lowly
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Would it be believable that I find it strangely reassuring that someone can ask a question like this who finds the Bible unbelieveable?

Believing the Bible yields the fruit of the Spirit...love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, gentleness, self control...

...as an unbeliever, and presumably living without these manifest in your life...how is it going for you?

Which do you find the easiest to get along without? Which is the most difficult to live without?

Gotta go...you made me hungry.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The bible as it stands is perfectly believable. If it had other scenes how that effects its believability will depend on the context.

Your attempt to crudely insert a meaningless scene without context would be completely unbelievable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

depends on the kind of hot dogs he was giving out and whether or not he broke the bread to pair with the hot dogs. I hear he also created ketchup around the same time as the flying hot dog miracle took place.

• 8 years ago

It would have to be Falafel considering the timeframe and the region.

No one is seriously going to believe hotdogs now are they?

• Were they Hebrew Nationals? Did they multiply out of just one hot dog? Were the buns toasted?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That would have been a miracle because they didn't invent hotdogs back then :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Someone marked this as "interesting". People seriously need to get out more.

• 8 years ago

dont mock Wienerjesus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.