Should I sell my PS3 & Get a 360 instead of the PS3 cause it has better selection of games & Better Online?

Well...I have a PS3 and a 360. I think you should keep the PS3. Unless, of course you don't care about paying the money every month-3 months-a year for gold membership on the 360 just to play online. They are both great, but I like PS3 much better

Source(s): PS3 and 360 owner
  • Blainy

Keep your PS3, it's much more reliable than the 360 (I had one for 21 months and it broke SEVEN times, not even through 'hard' use, 2 hours maximum at a time). Also the online is a waste of money, it's just full of spoilt 10-year-olds who scream down their headsets which, if you have one in yourself, will hurt like hell, and if you don't it's just plain annoying. Also the PS3 exlusives are miles better than the 360's, for example Gran Turismo and F1 Championship Edition.

no.Ps3 is way better and besides xbox 720 is suppose to come out late this year so just wait for that and keep the ps3

Source(s): ign.com

PS3'S Are better, You have to pay to use the internet, to talk to people (Apart from sendig messages) i'm talking like partys and all that, XBOX Is crap to be honest, You have to pay for literally everything on it, It's £30 for just ONE month!

Yes do it 360 is way better, even though it may cost more money it is totally worth it.

Yes I have both and xbox is better by a long shot