Do gay men generally listen to female singers?

Favorite Answer

I do! I love singers like Karen Carpenter, Dusty Springfield, Charlene, Lady Gaga, Patsy Cline and the list goes on...but I think a lot of guys listen to these beautiful singers, just don't say so (neither do I, it's sort of embarrassing)

Gay men listen to any singer, male or female. However, gay men tend to listen to female singers because of the magic from their songs that is appealing and fun to them. Some male singers have this quality in their music, but not so much as female singers! Also a lot of female singers make their music with gay people in mind.

Some poor little queans listen to female pop singers like Madonna or Lady Gaga.

Most gay men have more taste.

• Wisdom

I listen to some. Don't like Katy Perry. Don't like Lady Gaga. Don't like Madonna. Shocker huh?

I like Chris Daughtry and Nickelback a whole lot to give you an example of my taste in music. So no, I do not generally listen to female singers.

• I listen to male & female singers.

Sometimes it seems like listening to certain female singers is "gay". Well I don't think that myself sometimes it seems like people do though.

I listen to who I listen to. What does my sexual orientation have to do with that? Me liking guys has nothing to do with my music taste o.0

hah, I've noticed this too! I may not listen to Lady Gaga or Katy Perry and others like that, but scrolling through my library most of my artists are female. I only have like 112 Songs, and Most of them Are P!NK or Florence+The Machine, but there are some bands like Evanescence, 30SecondsToMars, etc.

You may be on to something nice lol

no not at all unless you include ke$ha, lady gaga, katy perry, beyonce, j-lo, christina aguilera, lea michelle, barbra streisand. other then them no

wtf??