I'm getting so sick and tired of school - What are some good ways to relieve stress without wasting time?

I know it could be a lot worse for me, but I'm just getting so stressed out and I feel like a really need a long break. I just had a 3 day weekend but I feel like it should have been longer than that. I'm a freshman in High School, I get straight A's (usually, I at least have not gotten a C since the... show more I know it could be a lot worse for me, but I'm just getting so stressed out and I feel like a really need a long break. I just had a 3 day weekend but I feel like it should have been longer than that. I'm a freshman in High School, I get straight A's (usually, I at least have not gotten a C since the 6th grade) and I do have friends. What's stressing me out is that there are so many huge things happening this week.
1) Choir Concert in front of real judges on Thursday - I'm on the Altos and like every alto section, we have people who are just in choir for the easy A, one sings completely off tune then blames it on the people around her. One girl just came from the soprano section as ordered by our choir teacher because altos are too quiet, but she sometimes forgets to sing the alto part instead of the soprano's, that's not her fault and I'm not mad at her. What makes me mad and stressed is the people who don't sing and the snobby off-tune girl. Me and two other girls are carrying the section. That's just upsetting to me, but what I'm especially worried about is what the judges are going to say to our section, the thought of being told how bad we are by a judge just seems humiliating. Our choir teacher has talked to the girls that don't sing before, we were doing better for a while but one week after a break they all just stopped singing again.

2) ISEF mock symposium on Tuesday or Thursday night (depending on which one I go to) - This is my first year in ISEF, I'm kind of a timid person and I'm just really stressed out about talking in front of 3 or 4 judges about my project. Does that really need any more explanation?

3) Piano recital in front of judges - This scares me to death! I get nervous and jittery just doing recitals at my teacher's house in front of other student's and their families, It'll be worse in front of judges. My teacher makes it even worse by telling me every week I'm either going too fast or too slow. Every time she tells me I'm going too fast, I come back the next week going what I think is a little slower then she tells me I'm going too slow. The songs have to be played memorized, they're pretty repetetive so that's fine, but tomorrow I'm sure my teacher is going to tell me I'm still going at the wrong speed. It's not like I'm making huge changes, I go slower if she tells me to go slower at a pace that sounds right to me. If she says faster, I go to a faster pace that sounds right, but it never sounds right to her. There's two songs; one is andante and the other is allegro moderato.

4) I've got a lot of homework this week, seriously. My English teacher always overloads on homework and projects (I think he hates our class, he gives the other freshmen class almost the whole week to do in-class projects, recently we've been lucky to have 2 days). My science teacher is just kind of a jerk (usually science teachers are fun, this one seems to hate people in general) and though my social studies teacher is nice (and I have no complaints on about how much time she gave us, rather, I'm mad at my English teacher for the crap load of work he gave us last week), I have an essay due this week .

I know, this sounds a lot like self pity, and it is. I just needed to vent. Can anyone give me some quick tips on how to relieve stress quickly? I can't waste a lot of time this week like I just did writing this.