Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

what is your favorite LIP BALM, CHAPSTICK, LIP BUTTER?

hey guys, favorite lip balms, chapstick, lip butter?????

thanks :)

• Kevin
    Favorite Answer

I am a lip balm junkie and have over like 5 kuh-jillion, but my top faves would have to include...

(top faves, #1 being all time fave)

1. EOS

I discovered EOS I believe either early this year, or late last year. I have the full set of the spheres except for the pomegranate raspberry that I missed during its limited edition sale. I do not have any of the stick forms. My fave is the summerfruit. Smells good and also has the taste. I like how it is so light and yet keeps my lips soft (I usually like heavy coverage like Carmex) I was hesitant to try EOS at first because I previously tried Burt's Bees. I have the full collection of the Burt's Bees lip balms except for the Res-q one in the green packaging and honestly, NONE of their lip balms have worked for me. Sure they smell nice but I did not have any positive moisturizing experiences from using them. So I figured that EOS wouldn't be any different except for the fact that they are also 95% organic. Burt's Bees is not organic.

2. Carmex

I discovered Carmex about 1 and a half year ago during the winter months and I immediately fell in love with it as I was amazed at how well it worked at protecting my lips in the cold wind. My first one was the cherry in a jar and to me, it smells like that cherry lollypops you get during valentines. Artificial sugary cherry. lol. Previously used to use a lot of the Blistex Lip Medex therefore I am immune to menthol/medicine scents/tastes. I too have most of the Carmex lip balms. Carmex has the scent, but not the taste. Not the best taste actually, but I can handle it.

3. ChapStick NATURALS

Their Naturals line, such as Botanical Medley and Lip Butter. It has a very faint scent, no flavor, the wax is white and no color. That’s a bit of a downer that it isn’t very exciting, BUT, I find that it works amazingly great! ;D I prefer the lip butter version which becomes creamy on your lips. The effects are similar to that of EOS for me, just without the delicious scent and flavor.

4. Badger

I've been wanting to try this for months, and a few weeks ago while visiting another state, I managed to get a hold of a few. Badger, like Burt's Bees has a rep for making all natural products. EXCEPT Badger is not only natural, they are certified organic. Their lip balms do not contain many ingredients like EOS or Burt's Bees, but of their small selection of ingredients, I find that their product does work. I like how it glides on sooo smoothly (probably because extra virgin olive oil is their first ingredient listed) I have most of their lip balms, missing like 2 from the full collection) Badger has the scents, but not the taste. :(

5. Aquafina

I have the set that comes in the rectangular tubes, and the slim tubes. I like how these are also pretty smooth and soft. Has a bit of a refreshing feeling. Not "tingly" like Carmex gives off, but a "refreshing" feeling. This lip balm also, does not have many ingredients but it works. I notice that a lot of lip balm products that contain "jojoba oil" and "shea butter" work really well for me. Aquafina just so happens to have both. Burt's Bees has a lot of ingredients, but no Jojoba oil or Shea butter, maybe that's why I don't like it? I dunno. Anyway, overall I like the Aquafina brand lip balms. Has somewhat the scent, and the taste.

6. Vitamin schtick

Honestly I do not like these as a lip balm/moisturizer but I do like the scents and I love to collect them. I have all the flavors except for the lip gloss forms and jumbo sizes. I may get them one day. If anything, I consider these "sunscreen/block" lip balms, not really "moisturizers". I think they are cute lol. They are my display only! :D

PLEASE NOTE: everyone is different, what works well for me may not work well for you or the next person. Can’t tell you how many times people have suggested SoftLips or Burt’s Bees for me. Those two common popular brands that get good reviews just don’t cut it out for me. In my opinion, I feel they dry out my lips. The only one by Burt’s Bees I found to be quite descent is their original beeswax lip balm, probably because it is thicker.

Source(s): I am a lip balm addict!!!! <3

If youre interested in any lip balm, lip color, eyeliners, or make up in general, you should check out a store called sephora. I think everyone is locally available to one. They have top of the line everything! Though the sad part is they can get a little pricy, but usually are worth the buy.

Source(s): I discovered it a few weeks ago.

Dude I have sooo many haha I'm addicted to lip balm :) my favorites:

Burts bees balm grapefruit and tinted ones 

Lush honey trap, a million kisses, latte, lipservice, double choc, snow fairy, it started with a kiss lip balms

Rosebud salve

Yes to carrots lip balm in melon and berry

Nivea lip balm tinted

EOS lip balm in sweet mint

Softlips tinted lip balm in pearl

I especially love tinted lip balms, all the ones I put are cruelty free :) I'm looking forward to trying the revlon lip butters

Either chapstick brand original, or EOS lip balm in mint.

Burts Bees lip balm. It's a miracle for your lips.

Bliss lip balms by Isabella Pelle. They plump & protect.

There is not a woman on this planet that does not want full, sexy lips. If you’are yearning for the simplest thanks to the way to created your lips beautiful, then I’m glad you’ve found this web site and that i powerfully recommend you retain go to Best chapstick discover. http://bestchapstick.net

eos sphere lip balms and love the revlon lip butters.

Babylips by Maybelline. Hands down. It's awesome.

My favorite lipbutter is Korres in Jasmine. I actually just did a product review of it on my beauty blog :)

Source(s): If you have anymore questions feel free to email me :)!