Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 9 years ago

Nutrition Class...Finding articles? PLEASE HELP!!?

My teacher wants me to find 5-Peer Reviewed articles for a research paper.. The main topic has to be Nutrition...For Example: Nutrition and anti-inflammatory diseases, Nutrition and the Immune system...Nutritition and how it effects the Central Nervous system stuff like that.

They need to legitimate articles im only going to a community college right now so ...what do I do...where do I find legit articles for College research papers?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

go to some uni websites - they may have some. also - journal of nutrition. health journals will have such articles. use google search.

Scholarly articles for scholarly articles on nutrition

… the food industry risk derailing public health nutrition - Freedhoff - Cited by 8

A review of research and scholarly work in family and … - Johnson - Cited by 4

Some scholarly English periodicals in Pre-independent … - Tiew - Cited by 6

Nutrition Information - Nutrition - Scholarly Articles

www.scholarlyarticles.org/nutrition/Articles and information on Nutrition from Nutrition Information.

Finding Research Articles in Nutrition - Skyline Library

skylinecollege.edu/library/nutrition-resrch.htmlUse the following databases for accessing academic journal articles in nutrition: PubMed Central: free digital archive of full-text biomedical and life sciences ...

Nutrition Journal | Full text | Childhood obesity, prevalence and ...

www.nutritionj.com/content/4/1/24

• 6 years ago

difficult issue. lookup into google. this could actually help!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.