Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

Male dog pees on female dog?

my auncle is making fun if my female dog because she's humping my friend's male dog. they're both Pomeranians, she's just a like a year older then he is though. the male dog started peeing everywhere and even peeing on her? what does this mean?????????

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It has nothing to do with sex, and everything to do with dominance.

Training: I would respectfully suggest you read a couple of books and watch some videos on raising and training dogs. Also, I recommend two TV shows, "The Dog Whisperer" with Cesar Millan on the National Geographic Channel, and "It's Me or the Dog," with Victoria Stillwell, on Animal Planet. Both programs are very instructive and often deal with the issues you raise here. Good luck!

• 8 years ago

If they are not in heat though. I have seen female dogs hump out of dominance millions of times. They male has had enough and is trying to show her that he is more dominant and she is HIS. I think it is more of a dominance thing than an actual sexual thing.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

theyre both probably in heat and the male dog is marking your female dog as HIS! the best thing to do is neuter them both if it cant be controlled.

• 8 years ago

get them spayed and neutered.. the male dog is marking everywhere because of his testosterone level.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

R Kelly died and reincarnated into your dog.

• 8 years ago

hes dtf

• 8 years ago

marking his territory????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.